GP Partner or Salaried GP
We are looking for a GP to join our friendly, happy team. We are situated in the beautiful market town of Newbury, conveniently close to the town centre and railway station, surrounded by lovely countryside and villages. We are a stone’s throw from the West Berkshire Community Hospital and in the catchment area for excellent schools.
- EMIS Web Clinical System
- GMS practice
- 13,900 patients
- 7 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 5 Practice Nurses and 2 HCA’s
- Innovative home visiting Practice Matrons significantly minimising GP visits/workload and improving patient care
- In-house Minor Surgery, Dermatology, Coils/Implants and Specialist Long Term Condition Nurses
- Special interests encouraged
- First Contact Physio, Phlebotomy and Fibroscan on site clinicians
- Personal lists - get to know your own patients
- Contracts with local boarding schools and Newbury Racecourse
- High QOF achievement
- CQC “Good” Rating
- We are in a Primary Care Network of 44,000 patients
Please come and meet our team at our daily midday huddle or to arrange an informal visit by calling Liz Pope, Practice Manager on 01635 41495.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter to Liz Pope by clicking the apply button.
Apply for GP Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly