CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrists
4 days left
- Full Time
We’re recruiting CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrists in West Sussex for:
West Sussex Community Services
We have an exciting opportunity for a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Consultant to join a dynamic team based in Worthing Hospital which is situated along the beautiful Sussex coast. You will work with a highly specialist multi-disciplinary team to provide community care for children and young people with moderate to severe mental health problems and neuro developmental disorders where we assess for Autism and ADHD.
CAMHS Sussex Family Eating Disorder Service
The SFEDS Consultant will be based at Chalkhill, Haywards Heath which is surrounded by the picturesque countryside of the South Downs and has great rail links to London. Chalkhill is one of the country’s leading hospitals for treating children and young people with serious mental health problems and eating disorders. You will play an integral part in prioritising the delivery of a safe, effective and caring service to those young people with an eating disorder and their families.
What can you expect from West Sussex CAMHS
Care Delivery Service:
- Opportunities for Part time working/flexible hours.
- Designated admin support
- Support to develop your area of special interest, including research. SPFT are second in the country for the number of people recruited to mental health studies.
- Exciting opportunities to be directly involved in the development of new services.
- Teaching and educational supervisor opportunities and close links to Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Opportunities for expanding on leadership skills
What we expect from you:
Are you interested to find out more?
Please contact Dr. Ann-Marie Skarstam, Lead Consultant
Phone: 07920 284836
View the roles here:
To apply, please click the apply button.