6-8 session Salaried GP, Salford, average 12 consultations per session
3 days left
- Full Time
6-8 session Salaried GP, Salford, average 12 consultations per session, Greater Manchester, circa £72,000 - £76,000 FTE + indemnity cover
The chance to work in a long-established and very successful practice in Salford, Manchester is now available offering stable and sustainable working conditions. The surgery has a great team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs who all work in a very friendly, cohesive team structure and all support each other to achieve high-quality patient outcomes. The practice also has highly effective nursing and clerical support teams to enable a sustainable workload (av. 12 face to face patient consultations per session).
You will also benefit from working in a spacious, modern health centre with excellent facilities to provide a rewarding and stimulating working environment. The practice is also committed to education and professional development so you can combine routine surgery and interest clinic development. Finally, the practice has a very organised Practice Manger to ensure the surgery is well-structured and has infrastructure to make the practice highly effective.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Well-managed workload averaging 12 face to face consultations per session
- Low home visits required within the role
- On-site parking
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Friendly and cohesive GP team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent Nursing team including inc. ANP
- Large, structured admin. support team to help minimise clerical tasks
- View to partnership available if desired
- Salary circa £72,000 - £76,000
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave FTE
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Apply for 6-8 session Salaried GP, Salford, average 12 consultations per session
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly