Duties & Responsibilities:
- Routine reporting of all Histo-Cytopathology specimens within Parkway Laboratory to assist physicians in making the correct diagnoses in patient.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of frozen sections and rapid cytology examinations.
- Ensure that the Histopathology and Cytology sections of Parkway Laboratory provide appropriate, timely and cost-effective testing to their customers.
- Oversee the care of Laboratory instruments and promote judicious use of materials.
- Be instrumental in setting up new modalities and methods within the Department.
- Actively involved in safety requirements of laboratory, audit, accreditation and QC surveys undertaken by the Department.
- Qualified Medical Specialist in Histopathology / Specialized training in Anatomical Pathology / Clinical Pathology.
- Fully registered or qualified to be registered with Singapore Medical Council.
Interested candidates, please submit your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Consultant Pathologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly