- Full Time
Thank you for your interest in the role of Consultant Gastroenterologist with General Medicine.
Our Gastroenterology team (4 consultants and 7 Specialist Nurses) currently provide the following inpatient and outpatient services:
- Inflammatory bowel disease supported by 2 CNS’ who run face to face and telephone follow-up clinics
- Hepatology including treatment of Hepatitis B & C patients and use of fibroscans
- Substance misuse supported by a unique experienced nurse specialist prescriber recognised at National level
- Nutrition supported by 2 CNS’ and twice weekly Consultant led nutritional rounds undertaken
- Upper & Lower GI conditions
- ERCP’s undertaken by 2 Consultant physicians twice weekly
- GP Advice and Guidance provided via Consultant Connect
Our joint venture with our subsidiary company Daycase UK is leading the way in providing world-class care to our Endoscopy patients.
We really value the impact that you as a Consultant will have on our patients and services; we therefore offer an enhanced benefits package (subject to criteria) which includes:
- Welcome to Yeovil payment.
- A generous relocation package, including Visa and travel costs
- 10 hours of paid time for professional development every week
- £700 personal budget for training and development every year
For further details / informal visits contact:
Dr. J Gotto, Consultant in Gastroenterology and Clinical Director in Medicine at Yeovil Hospital on 07808579888.
For information regarding our enhanced Benefits Package please contact:
Carol Gill, Medical Recruitment Officer via email: email@example.com