VTS ST3 completing doctors: GP opportunities to kick-start your career in the right direction.
VTS ST3 completing doctors: GP opportunities to kick-start your career in the right direction. Great support and mentorship. Leadership pathways and portfolio diversification. Tier 2 welcome.
After completing your GP training, identifying a suitable and supportive Practice in order to get the best possible start to your GP career can be quite daunting. Being GP led, we fully understand this and have since 2004 been leaders on supporting VTS completing doctors.
We heavily support newly qualified GPs and expose them to various primary care settings, allowing them to thrive and diversify their portfolio from the outset. This includes traditional face to face, urgent care, triage as well as opportunities within education & teaching relating to MDT (which include prescribing pharmacists and physician associates). We can tailor the scope of your role to suit your current and future aspirations as a GP within primary care.
Successful candidates can expect welcoming inductions with ample mentorship and guidance from GP Directors/Clinical leads. Our practices have a warm and friendly feel with radiant practice management and multidisciplinary teams to support services aligned to patient care. We have centralised HR and finance functions, further allowing for efficiencies and our commitment towards our 700 strong workforce.
We are London’s largest Primary care organisation covering 16 CCG regions, 42 GP sites and serving 270,000 patients. Work/Life balance for GPs has always been a focal point for us and with efficient workflows, skill mix resources and technology, our GPs enjoy this arrangement.
Through our EZ programmes, we have modularised the core operational activities of a GP, identifying key activities that can be delivered safely and effectively by nonclinical staff, freeing up GP time to focus on what’s important – their patients.
If you are ready to take that next big step and want to be sure that you will be supported, please get in touch for an informal chat with our Talent Acquisition team.
We are proud to be a Tier 2 sponsoring organisation and if you require sponsorship, our friendly HR team will work with successful candidates in getting this arranged.
The Role and the GP talent that we are seeking
· A passionate and ambitious newly qualified GP committed to a substantive salaried GP appointment. We will work with you and the needs of the London practice to negotiate a 6 to 9 sessions per week appointment.
. A GP that appreciates this stage of their career and is willing to develop through proven support models will be best suited to this role.
. A GP that shares our ideals and mission to ‘improving healthcare, improving lives’. We also believe that we are exciting and innovative. We want you to be part of that too.
If this resonates with your outlook and requirements, we would love to hear from you to discuss further. The position is for a substantive GP post with a fantastic package and is being offered directly by AT Medics.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
· Highly competitive remuneration (£80,000 to £90,000 pro rata & depending on skills / experience)
· Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
· 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
· Full MPS professional and claims protection
· Perkbox package - free weekly hot drinks, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance
· 2 years sickness cover
· BUPA private health insurance
· Multi-disciplinary team resources incl. Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Physician Associates
· Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
· GP Trainer Income upon qualifying
· Opportunity for progression to teaching and leadership roles within the organisation
· Opportunity to attend regular training/learning sessions and workshops
· Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform consultation
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s and those that join us, stay with us. They receive unrivalled support and grow successful careers within Primary Care.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then please send your up to date CV and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com
If you feel a fellow GP may benefit from this opportunity, kindly share this. We have GP opportunities across London ranging from newly qualified to experienced GP Leadership roles.
OUR VALUES: Quality, Care, Innovation, Teamwork
Apply for VTS ST3 completing doctors: GP opportunities to kick-start your career in the right direction.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly