King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
As a senior employee of the Trust you will work in close co-operation with, and support other clinical, medical professional and managerial colleagues in providing high quality healthcare to the Trust’s patients. Integral to these responsibilities is the following:-
- The provision of a first class clinical service
- Effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty
- Sustaining and developing teaching and research in conjunction with King’s College London
- Undertaking all work in accordance with the Trust’s procedures and operating policies
- Conducting clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust’s service plans
- Maintaining the confidence of business plans and development strategies formulated for the specialty, the Division or the Trust
You must be fully registered with the GMC and hold a Licence to Practice and be on the Specialist Register, or within six months of attaining your CCT or equivalent to be eligible for interview.
The post holder will have regular contact with vulnerable adults and/or children (0-18 years) and therefore this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 5th November 2019