Partner or a Salaried GP
Holywell, North Wales
Forward thinking, proactive Dispensing, GMS, Training Practice require an enthusiastic GP to join our long established friendly Practice. Excellent amenities, schools, housing and transport links. This is a full time post but we would consider a job share position for the right candidate/s.
- Excellent primary care team with nurse led chronic disease management
- 10,000 patient list
- EMIS Web Clinical System – migration to Microtest in February 2020
- Committed to good quality personally delivered patient care
- Dispensing Practice
- Modern premises
- GP Registrar training Practice
- Full time Prescribing Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- No OOH or weekend work
- Regular in-house team training events
- High QOF achievement
- Excellent friendly management and support teams
- Involvement in Local Community Hospital
- Cash Health Plan in place
- 8 weeks leave p.a. pro rata if not full time
Locality – 20 minutes from Chester. Easy access to Liverpool, Manchester, Snowdonia National Park and Clwydian Range . North Wales attractions include Snowdonia, Anglesey, Betws-Y-Coed, and Loggerheads. Ideal for walkers and cyclists all within easy reach.
Informal visits welcome – contact Practice Manager on 01352 746131 option 6.
Please send a full C.V. to Mrs Carole Duke-Williams, Practice Manager, Pendre Surgery, Coleshill Street, Holywell, Flintshire CH8 7UP