General Medicine Consultant
UPMC Whitfield is the largest private hospital in the South–East of Ireland located in Waterford and is part of a $19 billion world-renowned Academic health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC. We are a 70-bed hospital which offers patients the right care, in the right way, at the right time – in a first class facility that is close to home. UPMC Whitfield has over 50 expert consultants working across a range of specialities
UPMC Whitfield, Waterford, has the following immediate vacancy:
- General Medicine Consultant
This is a full-time permanent position and presents an exciting opportunity to join a Team of Dynamic Healthcare Professionals. Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will have;
- Relevant Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- Current Registration with Irish Medical Council and also on the Specialist Registrar for General Medicine
- Current Medical Insurance Liability
- Current Certificate of Compliance with Professional Competence Scheme
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Natalie Moore, HR Co-Ordinator, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford or by email by clicking the apply button.
For full job description and informal enquiries please contact Natalie Moore on 051 337482
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday, 3rd November 2019.