Trust Associate Specialist in Gastroenterology and General Medicine
4 days left
- Full Time
Thank you for your interest in the role of Trust Associate Specialist in Gastroenterology and General Medicine
Our Gastroenterology team (4 Consultants and 7 Specialist Nurses) currently provide the following inpatient and outpatient services:
- Inflammatory bowel disease supported by 2 CNS’ who run face to face and telephone follow-up clinics.
- Hepatology including treatment of Hepatitis B & C patients and use of fibroscans.
- Substance misuse supported by a unique experienced nurse specialist prescriber recognised at National level.
- Nutrition supported by 2 CNS’ and twice weekly Consultant led nutritional rounds undertaken.
- Upper & Lower GI conditions.
- ERCP’s undertaken by 2 Consultant physicians twice weekly.
- GP Advice and Guidance provided via Consultant Connect.
Our joint venture with our subsidiary company Daycase UK is leading the way in providing world-class care to our Endoscopy patients.
We really value the impact that you as a Trust Associate Specialist will have on our patients and services; we therefore offer an enhanced benefits package which includes:
- Welcome to Yeovil Payment.
- A generous relocation package, including Visa and travel costs. (Subject to eligibility criteria).
- 10 hours of paid time (2.5 SPA) for professional development every week.
- £700 personal budget for training and development every year.
- Great opportunities for career progression and research.
- A friendly, welcoming hospital in beautiful south west England.
- A diverse workforce of 62 nationalities.
- Rated the best Trust in the NHS for staff health and wellbeing.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Dr. J Gotto, Consultant in Gastroenterology and Clinical Director of Medicine.