GP Partner or Salaried GP
An opportunity either for Partnership or a Salaried role, 4 to 8 sessions.
A forward-thinking, established six partner training practice in a vibrant, culturally-diverse city location.
We are a friendly and supportive team, committed to:
- Wellbeing – hosting weekly staff Yoga classes and mindfulness sessions
- Time to meet – team lunch daily, weekly education and MDT meetings
- Staff development – daily mentoring and supervision
- Dedication to continuity of care for our 9,000 patients
- Purpose-built practice-owned premises with bicycle and car parking and tranquil garden
- Evolving practice team (excellent nursing team, pharmacist)
- Hosted services: addictions team, benefits advisor, counsellor, midwife, wellbeing link worker
- Good working relationships with community nurses and health visitors
- Local paramedic home visiting and social prescribing services
- ‘parkrun’ practice
- eConsult implementation autumn 2019
- Active PCN member
- High QOF achievement
- Research practice
- Emis Web | Docman | Workflow team | Reception signposting
Contact Daniel Freeman, Practice Manager for further details: telephone 01865 777495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome informal visits and enquiries.
Apply for GP Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly