New Consultant Opportunities in Ghana
Head Medical is excited to announce that we are working in partnership with a US-owned private clinic in the vibrant capital city of Accra, Ghana.
Ghana has one of the most stable economies in West Africa and these roles offer the chance to help establish hallmark care to West African's who want access to non-invasive same day surgery and interventions that they would otherwise have to travel abroad for.
If you are an adventurous, specialist level doctor looking for a new challenge and would like the opportunity to fast-track your career in an emerging market, please do get in touch.
We are interested in speaking to consultants in the following specialities:
Cardiology (Interventional and non-interventional)
What’s on offer?
- International standard basic salary – 225,000 USD – 275,000 USD per annum approx. is realistic depending on specialty and experience
- Bonus, plus commission
- Professional indemnity insurance provided
- Retirement fund contribution
- Housing support
- Mon–Fri working pattern
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous support with professional development
- Opportunity to develop service from scratch (essential OR equipment of US Standards already in place)
What are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist who can read and write English at a fluent level.
How Head Medical can help you
Arranging a position overseas is exciting, but we understand that it can also be a complex and time-consuming process. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and have helped many doctors relocate. We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle, so we’ll talk through your plans and get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.