- We endeavour to provide high quality care to our patients in the lovely suburb of Winchmore Hill
We have 3 partners and 2 salaried GPs with a mix of skills and experience. 2 Practice nurses, 1 HCA
- Excellent administration cover and support to ease your daily workload.
- Lead practice for Primary Care Network and actively involved in the development of the local integrated care system (ICS).
- High QOF achievement.
- Teaching practice to medical students.
- Anticoagulation hub for Warfarin prescribing in the Enfield community.
- 6 day services hub, provided extended hours access for South West Enfield patients.
- List size of approximately 8700 patients.
- Emis WEB patient records system.
- We encourage a good work-life balance and are supportive in encouraging continued professional development. We have weekly educational clinical meetings often involving teaching from visiting consultants.
- Salary - Negotiable depending on experience/session availability. Includes GMC/indemnity
Start date ASAP but flexible.
Please send CV to The Practice Manager, 1 Woodberry Avenue, Winchmore Hill, London N21 3LE.
For further information about this post, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please access our website for further information about our Practice :
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly