Due to the retirement of our senior partner we are looking for a motivated, forward thinking, committed doctor to join our team for 5-7 sessions per week in April 2020.
Collingham is a charming commuter village situated between Leeds, York and Harrogate, near the market town of Wetherby. It has excellent local schools. The surgery is very well regarded by patients and we strive to offer high-quality primary care and continuity with good access to appointments. We are a progressive practice working closely with the Wetherby Primary Care Network.
We are a semi-rural, GMS practice with approximately 9500 patients working from purpose built premises with a branch surgery.
- Dispensing practice
- System One
- High QOF achievers, excellent patient feedback, good CQC rating in all areas
- Full range of GMS services
- In house minor surgery, dermatology, contraceptive services ( including coils and implants) and long term conditions clinic
- 4 partners, 5 salaried doctors, 4 practice nurses,3 HCA’s
- In house pharmacist and social prescriber
- Training practice for Leeds University Medical Students
- Regular in house clinical team meetings
Please send a C.V. with a covering letter explaining why you wish to join us. This should be addressed to our Practice Manager, Ms Jane Foster via the apply click button. Closing date for applications 18/10/19.
T: 01937 222841.