Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
7-8 Sessions (currently no weekend or OOH)
Due to our expanding list size we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated GP to join our well established, friendly Practice in the suburbs of Leeds.
We hope to recruit a GP who will positively contribute to our provision of high quality, patient-centred care, however we are aware many GPs have an interest in developing port –folio careers and we will therefore consider job share for the right candidates.
- We are an 8 Partner training practice
- Training practice for GP, FY2, medical students, and nurses
- Operating across 3 sites
- A well-structured, forward thinking practice, enthusiastically engaging in innovation
- High achievers in QoF and local quality improvement scheme
- SystmOne Practice
- List size of approximately 15,600
- We have an experienced nursing team, including an ANP who co-ordinates and leads our delivery of long term condition management and care home services
- A full complement of administration and support staff.
- Strong commitment and working partnerships with our Primary Care Network.
- Robust links with the community and allied service providers
- Attached services; midwife, physiotherapist, practice pharmacist, mental health nurse, Palliative Care Doctor and Counsellors.
- Pro-active Patient Participation Group
- Weekly Practice Meetings and regular MDT meetings for Frailty and cancer
Informal visits recommended – please telephone Hilary Farrar on 0113 2059683
To apply please forward your CV, with a covering letter to Hilary Farrar, Practice Manager
By Post: Oulton Medical Centre, Quarry Hill, Oulton, Leeds, LS26 8SZ
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org