Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist - Up to AUD450k - Australia's most cosmopolitan city - Unique job
- First class public health salary up to AUD450k depending on experience.
- Live and work in one of Australia’s most cosmopolitan state capitals.
- Make a genuine contribution to service development and outcomes.
- Rich choice of subsidised private schooling.
- This is a unique job opportunity in a unique and exciting part of the world.
- In an inpatient and outpatient context, assess plan and manage patients with complex health issues with comorbid conditions being treated in other services.
- Ensure legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Provide leadership to a multidisciplinary team as well as consultant services to other clinical staff.
- High level forensic report writing.
- Teaching both postgrad and undergrad students.
Essential Selection criteria
- If not FRANZCP you must have completed your specialist training in UK, NZ, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- If UK, you must have CCT (not CESR) and have at least three years experience at Consultant level in forensic psychiatry. Also, ideally with the completion of a 6month CAMHS post in your basic or advanced training (to fulfil RANZCP requirements)
- A strong ability to work within a transcultural environment.
THIS JOB CLOSES ON 14TH SEPTEMBER.