Salaried GP - covering 6 sessions per week from October 2019.
Bourne Galletly Practice is an innovative dispensing Practice in the market town of Bourne Lincolnshire. Close to Peterborough and Stamford with good links to the A1 and main East Coast Lines. A GP Registrar, Medical Student and Nurse training practice we offer all core GMS and Enhanced Services and a number of AQP Contracts.
Having significantly expanded of our modern, compliant premises including bespoke diagnostic scanning facilities and a L3 Operating Theatre, our development as a Integrated Primary Care Hub continues. Consequently and in conjunction with positive list growth (currently 12,100) we are seeking to expand our team further.
The successful candidate will join our friendly team and here are some of the benefits they will experience:
- Professional multidisciplinary team comprising GPs, ANPs, PNs (Prescribing) and HCAs. We also have Practice Based Physiotherapy, Ultrasound Diagnostics, Practice Social worker, Social Prescriber, Care Coordinators and St Barnabas Nurse. Practice Based Mental Health Services are to follow soon!
- 1,650 WTE usual GP list – under the BMA recommended level.
- Collaborative and integrated working environment
- Competitive salary based on experience/NHS Pension/Medico Legal provision
- Annual Training allowance
- Career portfolio development is actively encouraged
- Workflow and medicines management optimisation systems removing GP non-clinical workloads
- Rated as “Good” in all areas by the CQC
Closing date for applications: 14 October 2019
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Informal enquiries or visits welcome please telephone our Managing Partner Mr Ian Robinson on 01778 562200 for more details