Salaried GP with potential view to Partnership
We are a forward-thinking practice with a supportive team and a strong, patient-centred ethos. Our main surgery is in the semi-rural setting of Whaley Bridge, on the edge of the beautiful Peak District but easily accessible from Stockport, Manchester and Sheffield. We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring and motivated doctor to join us for 6-8 sessions pw (job share considered).
- PMS practice with 8,500+ patients
- Multi-disciplinary clinical team including Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacist, Mental Health Support Worker, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- CQC rated outstanding, well-led practice with experienced management team
- Committed, involved partners, with weekly management meetings and frequent clinical meetings
- Actively engaged in the PCN
- Keen first adopters of many initiatives
- Gold award for medical education (Manchester University).
- Purpose built modern premises
- EMIS Web
- High QOF achievement
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact the PM (Kath Freeman) on 01663 735112 or email@example.com
Apply with CV and covering letter before 26/9/2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Apply button.
Main surgery: Chapel Street, Whaley Bridge SK23 7SR.
Branch surgery: Eccles Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith, SK23 9EQ