Consultant Level Ophthalmic Surgeon
Optical Express are setting the standards for our industry. If access to superior technologies, clinical excellence and an environment within which an excellent standard of patient care can be delivered are important to you and aren’t always being provided in your current role, then it could be time to make the break and move from the ordinary to the exceptional.
As an Optical Express surgeon, you’ll discover that we’re firmly focused on delivering the best results every time. It’s that focus which has seen us become the number one provider of private refractive surgery in the UK.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for experienced cataract/IOL surgeons to undertake intraocular lens procedures in our state of the art clinics across the UK and Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity to work with an industry leading, private healthcare provider, where you can continue to advance your clinical expertise.
Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country. This enhances our patients’ lives and we’d like to change yours too. Why not get in touch now, and find out how joining Optical Express can progress your career?
To ensure you have maximum support day-to-day, you will work alongside an exceptional professional team in our clinics, as well as having access to invaluable guidance from our International Medical Advisory Board (IMAB) which includes some of the most respected ophthalmologists and surgeons in the industry.
In return, you’ll receive a fantastic selection of benefits including:
- Salary - market leading salary in the region of £180k per annum FTE.
- Flexibility - we can offer an array of fantastic flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle.
- Professional development - unrivalled learning and progression opportunities.
- Industry leading training – we have a robust training and clinical support programme for Ophthalmologists joining our team to ensure they are confident with all of the technologies we use.
- Technology - access to industry leading Johnson and Johnson Vision and Zeiss technology and latest generation premium intraocular lenses.
- Research – our surgeons have excellent opportunities to become involved in clinical research and to learn from the significant clinical data we share with our surgeon community.
- Extra benefits – healthcare, private pension, indemnity insurance and life insurance. You’ll also have any professional membership fees paid.
From providing our own unique professional training to rewards that recognise great performance, you’ll find life at Optical Express more satisfying than you ever imagined.
If you are an experienced consultant level ophthalmic surgeon who is passionate about delivering first class patient care and would like to join a forward-thinking organisation, please contact Pamela Wray on 01236 795146 or firstname.lastname@example.org