We’re currently looking to recruit career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioners to provide adult primary care and health screening assessments
A full time contract will be 40 hours per week Monday-Friday - 10 Sessions.
Part time applicants are also welcome providing you can do 4, 6 sessions or more.
Salary will be dependent upon experience per annum (pro-rata for part-time hours)
You day will offer variety with a combination of 15 minute GP appointments and up to 1.5 hours of Health Screening appointments.
Our attractive rewards packages include; Competitive salary, paid indemnity insurance, study leave, study allowance, monthly CPD training sessions, medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review, life Assurance (equivalent to two times your annual salary)/ Travel Insurance, Travel season ticket loan (of up to the value of £10,000) 50% off gym membership, Cycle to work scheme/ Personal Accident cover, Childcare vouchers and Dental Insurance Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide health screening services and GP consultations to clients.
- Review medical questionnaires prior to assessments
- Health screening and health promotion medicals (including history, medical examination, well woman checks, allocated tests and venesection)
- Provide appropriate onward referrals as appropriate
- Provide patient advice, follow ups and, where required, private prescription service
- Advise patients on cost of prescriptions/dispensed medication if required
- Ensure care in line with corporate client benefits, e.g. PMI
- Ensure patient records and dates are maintained and updated accurately
Skills & Experience
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP (or equivalent)
- Named on the GP register
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Exceptional customer service skills
For further information or to apply please contact Gemma Wright email@example.com or Daisy Bruce firstname.lastname@example.org on 01908 533240 or apply using the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.