Salaried GP(s) with a view to Partnership
Salaried GP(s) with a view to Partnership required covering 7 sessions per week
We are a friendly, well organised and enthusiastic GMS practice of two Partners and one Salaried GP, looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed GP to join our team.
We’re seeking doctors who are able to demonstrate high standards of clinical care and are willing to work as part of a highly-motivated team.
In return we offer:
- A well organised practice, list size of 6,800
- Modern purpose-built premises
- No out-of-hours commitment, though we do have a commitment to cover extended hours
- Six weeks leave plus one week study leave (CPD), pro rata
- DES/LES involvement
- Members of Harrogate and Rural District CCG
- Members of Yorkshire Health Network
- Training Practice, GP Registrars and FY2
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible.
Applications welcome from newly qualified or experienced GPs and those with special interests.
For further information and applications contact Liz Walker, Practice Manager.
Please apply by sending or emailing CV and covering letter to: Liz Walker, Kingswood Surgery, 14 Wetherby Road, Harrogate HG2 7SA, Elizabeth.email@example.com Telephone: 01423 814441.