HUNTINGDON ROAD SURGERY, CAMBRIDGE CITY,
UNIVERSITY AND VILLAGES PRACTICE
Salaried GP vacancy – 4-9 sessions per week
Rated by CQC as Outstanding, we are a patient-centred, forward thinking dispensing practice, with 5 GP Partners and 4 salaried GPs, serving a diverse population of 18,000 patients. We are committed to clinical excellence and training, and work alongside exceptional nursing and support teams.
We are looking to recruit a like-minded adaptable and highly motivated individual to join our friendly, supportive and dedicated team delivering high quality healthcare.
Salaried GP – Permanent
- Role – surgery and administration, visits and share of duty rota;
- Competitive salary;
- Mix of urgent and continuing care;
- Share of patient visits, paperwork etc;
- Mileage paid for patient visits;
- 6 weeks annual leave, Bank Holidays, 1 week personal CPD;
About the Practice
- GMS Practice;
- Dispensing Practice;
- High QOF achieving;
- Offering a number of enhanced services;
- Full complement of Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants;
- Training Practice hosting GP Registrars, Medical Students and Physician Associates;
- Close working relationship with Community Neighbourhood MDT;
- Active Patient Group;
- Weekly Practice meeting, weekly referrals/case peer discussion, monthly MDT meeting and regular external speaker programme.
Interested applicants enquiries please contact Dr David Hayton, email email@example.com or Neil Paterson, Business Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please send applications with CV and supporting letter to Neil Paterson, Business Manager, 1 Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, CB3 0DB or via the apply click button.
Closing date: 8 September 2019