Urgent requirement for ST3+ trained doctors, looking to advance their careers
Urgent requirement for ST3+ trained doctors, looking to advance their career within the private healthcare industry
We are looking for ambitious locum and substantive doctors who are interested in working on a unique project, with a passion to develop their medical careers whilst earning an additional income.
We are able to offer various contract types including:
- Full time (40 hours per week) with flexibility on shift types
- Part time (from 24 hours per week) with flexibility on shift types
All rotas are provided on average 6 to 8 weeks in advance to enable worklife balance.
Whilst we are recruiting for roles across multiple specialties, we are particularly interested in speaking with:
- Oncologists interested in clinical trials
- Acute and general medicine Doctors
Our market leading client is able to offer the following benefits:
- Flexibility of shift times (days/nights/weekends)
- The ability to add to your current workload via ad-hoc shifts
- The opportunity to work with prestigious Consultants
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Contributary pension
- Guaranteed annual salary review
- In-house learning academy to assist in your specialist interest developments
- Opportunities to work with state of the medical equipment and technology which attracts world class consultants
- Funded PhDs, MDs and MScs are available
- MBBS medical qualification
- Additional post-graduate qualification equivalent to FRCA, MRCP and MRCS is preferred
- Full GMC with licence to practice
- Three years clinical experience
For more information please contact either Gemma Wright firstname.lastname@example.org or Daisy Bruce email@example.com on 01908 533240. Alternatively please apply using the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.