WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Priory Hospital Bristol is part of the Healthcare Division of Priory Group and has 86 beds over eight wards varying from Eating Disorders, Acute Mental Health, Acquired Brain Injury, CAMHS Tier 4, CAMHS PICU, Huntington's and Dementia.
We're recruiting for the following roles:
- Speciality Doctor - Adult Acute - (full and part-time)
- Speciality Doctor - CAMHS Tier 4
- Speciality Doctor - Rehab and Recovery
You will be qualified with full registration with GMC as well as having experience working in acute mental health setting and within a multidisciplinary team.
As well as the salary the Priory Group offers a number of other benefits including a strong commitment to personal development. Further to this is the opportunity to work within a leading brand of independent mental health care providers, and to work in a friendly environment committed to the on-going improvement of healthcare standards.
What we offer
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Career development opportunities with available exposure to other services lines within the Hospital
- Study and exam leave
- Active participation in Clinical Governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days with continued service)
- Birthday Holiday - (Yes an extra day’s holiday for your birthday!)
- Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- SMART Pension
- Online benefits and cashback rewards such as Cycle to work scheme
Click to apply and search ‘Bristol’ for your preferred position.
Alternatively, if you are interested in discussing any of the roles, please contact the Medical Director, Daniel Beales on 0117 9525255.
If you'd like to arrange an informal visit please contact Human Resources on 0117 952 5255 (ext: 1303).