Full Time/Part Time Salaried GP
We are a dynamic, friendly practice in the heart of Canterbury serving a diverse population of 20,000+ patients. We have 2 rural branch surgeries with onsite dispensing.
As a leading practice in the North Canterbury Primary Care Network offering:
- GP and multi-professional HEEKSS Training Practice
- Research links with KAPCU, University of Kent.
- Providers of GPwSI Minor Surgery, Dermatology, ENT and Ophthalmology
- AQP contract holders of Muscular Skeletal Services, Audiology Services and ENT
- Enhanced Services Providers
- High QoF achievers
- CQC rated Good.
- 8 Partners
- 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner and 2 Clinical Pharmacist frontline urgent care clinicians
- 2 Paramedic Practitioner
- 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner in training
- 7 Practice Nurses, 4 HCA's
- 2 PCN Social Prescribing Link Worker
- 2 PCN Pharmacist
- Urgent Mental Health Assessment Service
We are looking to recruit a forward thinking, team orientated GP to join a successful expanding team.
Newly qualified GP's are welcome to apply.
You will be supported by a diverse multi skilled experienced professional team of clinical and non-clinical friendly committed staff, including the Practice Manager and Personnel Manager.
In return we offer the potential for full or part time working, an excellent competitive salary and benefits, professional development opportunities and access to the NHS Pension Scheme and indemnity fees paid.
We also offer mentoring and are committed to training and development; we have a particular focus on education aiming to learn from colleagues from a range of disciplines. We intend to have an active role in the new Kent and Medway Medical School.
Whether it’s the coast, cathedrals, castles, vineyards and cider farms you are after, we have it all on our doorstep.
There are amazing schools, and quick and easy access to London and Europe. It is an incredible place to live and work.
Candidates must have:
- Current GMC registration.
- Experience of working in a Primary Care environment.
We are committed to equal opportunities and we welcome applications from ethnic minority groups and people with disabilities.
For further information, please contact Joanna Webb at Northgate Medical Practice, 1 Northgate, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1WL or click the apply button to apply or visit our website on ww.northgatemedicalpractice.com