General Practitioner and M.O.H.
Island of Sark require a General Practitioner and M.O.H. as the Island Doctor
BE THE DOCTOR YOU WANT TO BE!
The Island of Sark is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated General Practitioner to start in December, 2019.
Situated 9 miles east of Guernsey, 14 miles northwest of Jersey and about 20 miles from the Bay of St Malo, France, Sark offers breathtaking scenery, coastlines and beaches. With a resident population of 450 people, you'll become a key member of the community, keeping it alive in ways beyond the traditional model of healthcare.
Sark is a tourist destination during March to October where patient numbers will increase, but you'll still find a refreshingly different pace of work and lifestyle. The role offers an opportunity for both professional and personal fulfilment.
- Private practice income+ M.O.H salary & accommodation- Total package approx: £90,000
- Single handed dispensing practice
- No Sark income tax
- Modern family house with surgery attached provided free of charge
- Population 450 rising to 1,000 during tourist season
- Hospital and Specialist Services in Guernsey, 9 miles distant
- St John's Ambulance launch from Guernsey for emergencies
- Candidates with previous experience of General Practice required, MRCGP and GMC registration mandatory.
For further information
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Write to: The Medical & Emergency Services Committee, Committee Offices, Chasse Marette, Sark, Channel Islands. GYlO lSF or click the apply button to apply.
Applications by the 23rd August 2019