LONDON GP OPPORTUNITY / SALARIED GP
We are looking for committed and highly motivated full/part time GP (4 – 8 sessions) to join our team in September/October 2019.
We are an outstanding, well organised, high QOF achieving and teaching Practice in Streatham - South West London.
Our last CQC inspection was good in all domains. The practice workload is well managed by our friendly and supportive team.
- List size nearly 8,000 patients
- 4 Doctors, 2 Practice Nurses, 1 clinical pharmacist
- High QOF achievement
- Practice rated ‘Good’ in all areas by CQC
- EMIS Web / Docman / T-Quest
- Part of the Streatham Primary Care Network
- Flexibility; job share option
- Opportunity to develop special interests
- Informal mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Salary depending of experience, skills and subject to negotiation
- Indemnity paid by the practice, NHS pension
- Partnership opportunity in the future
- Friendly and supportive team
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave, pro rota
Informal enquiries and visits encouraged.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager Mr. Viliam Holicka email@example.com