GP Partner for 6-8 sessions per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our friendly practice in the heart of the Lake District.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated GP to join our supportive team, starting in October 2019, but willing to wait for the right candidate. Salaried options considered
- 5 Partners, 2 Salaried GP’s.
- Purpose built Medical Centre, list size 8,300
- GP registrar & Medical Student training
- High QOF points
- Good range of enhanced services
- Great Primary Healthcare and out of hospital team
- Community Hospital with inpatient beds, minor injuries unit, and diagnostics
- Links with Mountain Rescue and BASICS
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent local state schools
Keswick is a great place to live, work and play. The above picture is taken just a short walk from the surgery. There are lots of outside activities on offer as well as good local theatre and cinema.
If you are interested in joining our team we would love to hear from you. For more information please contact Practice Manager, Carole Bell or Catherine Penrice 017687 72025.
To apply please send CV and cover letter by clicking the apply button.