A GP Opportunity With A Difference
The Walcote Practice is a dynamic, multi-award-winning independent Private General Practice in the heart of Winchester with a focus on outstanding, affordable, convenient patient healthcare. We are fully registered with and regulated by the CQC.
We are seeking a talented and motivated GP to help our team deliver high quality private primary healthcare to our rapidly expanding patient list.
This permanent full-time position is for:
- seven sessions per week throughout weekdays
- one Saturday morning per month (09.00-13.00)
- provision of more extensive GP cover when other GPs are on leave
The salary for this role equates to £11,000 per weekly four-hour session per year or a self-employed profit share model may be considered if this is of interest. Regular weekday shifts may increase further in the future as the business grows.
Here’s why our GPs greatly enjoy our take on Private Practice:
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Diverse population of appreciative patients
- Unrushed appointments result in enhanced patient rapport, health outcomes and GP job satisfaction
- Opportunity to offer a variety of specialised primary medical care services if suitably qualified, eg minor surgery, sexual health. Potential for training/learning new skills.
- No QOF or QIPP to worry about!
- Supportive, cohesive team with excellent reception, admin and management staff, and we’re all great believers in work-life balance
- Bright, airy Georgian building
This is an ideal opportunity to become established in a rewarding role in private general practice in a pleasant and historic town with excellent schools, surrounded by beautiful countryside and within easy reach of London and the South Coast.
You are not required to have had prior experience of delivering private GP healthcare to apply for this role and full support will be provided.
To apply for this position with a CV and covering letter, or to arrange an informal visit, please click the apply button.
To find out more, please click on the links to the documents below.