Salaried GP Posts
Salaried GP Posts Available
We are looking to recruit Salaried GP’s to work between 4-8 clinical sessions a week at our friendly, forward thinking and well established practices. We have sites in Kingston, Surbiton, Ham and Chessington.
Practice employs full management team and fully integrated Primary Care Health Team and manages a total list size of 27,500 patients.
All GPs benefit from:
- BMA model contract
- Prescribing clerks to manage daily prescription queries
- Full secretarial support to manage all e-referral and referral administration
- Strong links with community teams, including regular MDT meetings
- An in house clinical team and KCCG Prescribing Team support
- 30 days annual leave and pro-rata study leave allowance as per BMA model contract, including a guaranteed 2 weeks annual leave over the summer and a school holidays rota
- A competitive salary which is reviewed annually, with option of time off in lieu or payment for weekend extended hours
Send CV and covering letter to: Miss R Stevens, Churchill Medical Centre, Clifton Road, Kingston, KT2 6PG or by email via the apply click button or call 020 3727 2230 for more information.