Hurley Group NHS GP Partnership
GP posts: Kings College Hospital, Urgent Care Centre
The Hurley Group is an NHS organisation that runs a number of practices and urgent care centres across London. We have been providing patient-centred care since 1969, working within some of the UK’s most deprived communities.
We are currently looking to recruit GPs who would like to work one or more 8hour night shifts each week at Kings Urgent Care Centre. Shifts will be rota’d between 10pm and 8am and each shift will equate to 0.25% of the wte rate.
This is an exciting role to work at the Kings, Urgent Care Centre, working closely with the Kings College Hospital Accident & Emergency team.
Benefits of working in urgent care: Kings College Hospital
- Indemnity costs covered
- Patient focussed care – see and treat problems
- No QOF/LES/DES to worry about
- Paperwork is minimal
- Larger supportive MDT of GPs/ENPS/ED Doctors and Nurses
- Easy access to investigations within the UCC without needing referral
- Competitive rates of pay
- Be instrumental in educating the local diverse population how to access care appropriately for them
We also have opportunities available for salaried GPs wanting to work in the evenings and at weekends so please let us know what you are looking for and we can discuss it further.
To apply for this post, please send your CV and Covering letter via the apply click button or telephone number 020 7840 5024
Closing date: 26th July 2019
Interview date: 8th August 2019