Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated Salaried GP (leading to early partnership if desired) to join the friendly, family orientated team of the Enterprise Practice.
We are a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking practice who are committed to high quality care and the continued development of our practice team. High Qof achieving practice with CQC rating “Good” in all areas with high patient satisfaction ratings. List size currently 4,200.
- EMIS Web clinical system
- GMS Contract
- Located within Belmont Health Centre, a purpose built Health Centre with dedicated Treatment room, Phlebotomy room, staff only rest rooms, staff room and meeting rooms. Car parking on-site, with allocated bays.
- Purpose built walk-in-centre on site
- Versatile and experienced Medical team of 4 doctors supported by 2 highly trained Practice nurses, 1 Treatment room nurse, HCA and 2 Phlebotomist.
- Pharmacist to be appointed in August 2019 who will assist in issuing prescriptions and medication audits.
- On-site Diabetic specialist nurse, physiotherapist, dietician and midwife.
- Good relationship with neighbouring practices. We are part of a 50,000 strong PRIMARY CARE NETWORK GROUP (PCN) whilst maintaining our own autonomy.
- We provide excellent continuity of care, much appreciated by our patients, giving us a 5* rating on the NHS Choices website.
What can we offer you
- Salary £10,500 per session plus NHS pension
- Career development supported
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 4 to 7 sessions, which should include some full days
- Job share would be fine.
- An interest in GP / medical student training would be actively supported, as would a special interest in Minor surgery or IUCD fitting.
- A Work life balance. We know achieving a work-life balance is important to all our clinicians. This practice actively supports a work life balance with a highly trained administrative team, dedicated to providing a paper-lite infrastructure via read coding clinical letters, filing workflow documents and completion of electronic referral transmission on behalf of the GP.
Informal visits to the practice are welcomed.
For more details or to apply for the position, email a covering letter and CV to Jon Sado (Practice Manager) by clicking the apply button.
Or via post to Mr Jon Sado, The Enterprise Practice, Belmont Health Centre, 516 Kenton Lane, Harrow, HA3 7LT