Office Doctor - Emergency medical services
Full and part time hours available
Minimum £75k. Salary negotiable.
Chichester, West Sussex, and Bournemouth, Dorset
As part of our office-based medical team, you will sit at the heart of our international emergency medical assistance service. Liaising with overseas & UK medical teams and with health-care professionals in remote locations, you'll agree treatment plans and repatriation needs for patients across the globe, ensuring they receive the best possible care. This exciting and challenging role requires an agile and pro-active approach to problem solving for the wide variety of clinical scenarios we deal with every day. We are a friendly and cohesive team of experienced doctors, nurses, linguists and non-medical case managers working in modern buildings with a rural outlook.
We seek applications from doctors who wish to retain a portfolio of patient-facing work. Most of our doctors continue with other clinical activities, but this is not essential.
- 3 days minimum preferred (salary pro-rata)
- 7.5 hour day with no shift finishing later than 8pm
- flexible on-call allowance also available
- Location - headquarters at Funtington near Chichester, or near Bournemouth, Dorset.
CEGA works with many of the best known "household" brands in the insurance, banking and corporate sectors. Our award-winning medical assistance service has an outstanding reputation. We assisted over 40,000 patients last year and have contracted for significant expansion over the next year.
You will have:
- minimum of 5 years broad clinical experience, preferably including emergency department or acute medicine, intensive care and general practice; but we recruit candidates with a spectrum of clinical backgrounds
- GMC registration with full licence to practice (essential)
- preferably, some experience of overseas health care and knowledge of aviation medicine, but full training will be provided.
- Full professional indemnity insurance for all CEGA work
- 33 days annual leave, on-call allowance, pension scheme, paid study leave, in-house training, free on-site gym & social club, no-cost comprehensive travel insurance and free on-site parking
- Mini-bus service to the Funtington site.
Dr Lyn Gordon, Chief Medical Officer welcomes informal enquiries on 01243 621000.
Formal application by CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
Apply for Office Doctor - Emergency medical services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly