301 East Street Surgery is a well-established Practice based in a vibrant and rapidly growing area of North Southwark in London with excellent road links and transport system.
- List size of 8,000 patients, 2 GP Partners, 4 P/T Salaried GPs, 2.5 Practice Nurses, 1 clinical pharmacist
- Purpose-built premises
- EMIS Web / Docman / T-Quest
- Practice rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Fully engaged with our GP Federation and Southwark CCG with excellent working relationship with other local practices in our neighbourhood
We are looking for:
- Part Time Salaried GP – 6 to 8 sessions per week
- A good team worker taking active part in the practice daily life including practice meetings, education programmes & PLTS.
- Involvement in QOF and population management to achieve high targets
In return we offer:
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to develop special clinical or commissioning interest
- £10,000 per session depending on experience, skills and subject to negotiations
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Indemnity top up over and above the state indemnity scheme paid by the practice
- Six weeks annual leave plus one week study leave (CPD), pro rata.
- Monthly protected learning time with CPD
Please apply with CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager, Mr René Mehta.
Informal visits are welcome – please e-mail to arrange firstname.lastname@example.org