Locum General Practitioner (GP)
3 days left
- Full Time
Locum General Practitioner (GP) – Wiltshire
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) are seeking GPs in the following areas: Tidworth, Larkhill, Bulford, Warminster, Abingdon, RAF Brize Norton, RAF Waddington & Cyprus.
General Practitioner - Essential Requirements:
- Registration with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the General Medical Council (GMC) GP Register without Restrictions.
- Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council’s (GMC’s) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
General Practitioner - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
General Practitioner – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Free uniforms provided (if required)
- Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
- Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
- As a Designated Body we offer our doctors a low cost RO service with full support with appraisals and revalidation
- Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment.
Please apply online, call a member of the team today on 0800 044 8123 or email us by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Locum General Practitioner (GP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly