Salaried GP – 3-7 Sessions
Are you a forward thinking GP, who is enthusiastic and well-motivated?
Would you like to join a team of friendly, well organised and supportive Doctors in a well-established semi-rural practice?
- 7 sessions preferred, but negotiable and job shares welcomed.
- Seven Doctor, GMS, training practice, with a list size of 10,800. SystmOne and Ardens clinical systems.
- Dispensing practice with personal patient lists.
- Semi-rural, near Cheltenham, Gloucester and Hereford with good transport links.
- Supportive team, Doctors meet daily for coffee together and are a sociable bunch!
- Excellent Nursing and administration teams.
- Bright, spacious premises.
- Wide range of additional services on site, including District Nurses, Community Mental
Health Service, Health Visitor, Community Midwife, Counselling, Podiatry and Paediatric Physiotherapy.
Start date November 2019, although we can be flexible with start date and sessions for the right candidate.
A Practice Profile is available upon request, and informal visits are encouraged.
Please send your application in writing together with your CV to: Deborah Hughes, Newent Doctors Practice, The Holts Health Centre, Watery Lane, Newent, Gloucestershire GL18 1BA.
If you would like further information, please telephone Deborah on: 01531 822416 or email by clicking the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 13th September 2019.
Apply for Salaried GP – 3-7 Sessions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly