Salaried GP Opportunity
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Salaried Dr with opportunities to develop a partnership role in the future.
OLMC is a large purpose built, partner-owned practice of 18,500 patients in Burnt Oak – a vibrant and multicultural community. We train F2s and registrars, we are high QOF achievers and actively involved in federation and PCN work.
OLMC is a dynamic and progressive practice:
- F2 and registrar training
- Streamlined and cohesive administrative systems so minimal workflow
- Structured clinics with paid catch ups and protected time for teaching/supervision
- Action your own blood results and buddy system to cover annual leave
- Minimal home visits
- Support and mentoring from senior team members
- Encouragement to develop special interests/roles and responsibilities
- Competitive pay rates and terms – kept in line with local/national standards
We look forward to receiving applications and would welcome informal phone calls in advance – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications July 31st