GP Clinical Fellowship Programme
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a role in a dynamic General Practice setting?
- A GP preferably within 5 years of post-CCT?
- Looking to develop your role in a practice setting?
- Interested in developing your special interest?
- Looking for the opportunity to widen and develop yourexperience in General Practice?
- Keen to get involved in the future of commissioning
Become a GP in Hertfordshire and West Essex by working as a GP on our GP Clinical Fellowship Programme.
We are looking for dynamic, resourceful, creative GPs with leadership aspirations who are looking to develop a range of skills working across primary, secondary, and education settings to join us. If you want to develop your clinical, education and leadership potential then we want to hear from you.
Employment will initially be on a fixed term basis of one year with the intention of future permanent employment. Models will vary depending on employers and your requirements. An employment offer may look something like:
- 4-6 sessions of work in general practice
- 2 sessions working as a GP in a specialist placement
- Funding towards a post graduate qualification
Benefits of being on the programme:
- 1 year Programme designed to promote career progression;
- Funding available to support the educational programme leading to an accredited qualification
- Placement to enhance clinical skills or based around commissioning
- Salary - minimum of £9,000 per annum per session
For further information and to apply, please click the apply button.
Please provide your
- Speciality Preference
- Education Preference
Closing date for applications is – 31 July 2019
Interviews will be held - August 2019
For Informal enquiries please contact: Joyce Sweeney -firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Primary Care Workforce Development Herts Valleys CCG