ORCHARD HOUSE SURGERY, NEWMARKET
Based in Newmarket, on the borders of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, we are seeking a salaried GP for 5-6 sessions to join our friendly teaching and training practice for both Cambridge Medical Students & Bury St Edmunds GPSTP. Our Salaried post is available now but we would be willing to wait for the right person.
We are a 6-partner PMS practice with approx. 10,960 patients. We also employ 3 further salaried doctors.
The practice is one of three based in Newmarket that provides a high level of care to our patients in Newmarket and surrounding villages.
- Work in a large, well-equipped, purpose-built premises with free onsite parking, and within walking distance of Newmarket town
- Lunchtime educational meetings with lunch provided
- Two timetabled coffee breaks to help us support one another at 11am & 4.00pm.
- Paperlight using SystmOne clinical system
- Supported by an experienced nursing team who run minor illness and chronic disease clinics
- Experienced and dedicated reception and admin team
- Outstanding CQC & track record of high QOF achievement
- Personal development encouraged and supported
- Competitive salary & MDU fees paid
- Excellent access and appointment management system in place
Informal visits are welcome and encouraged. For further details please contact Megan Quinlan, Practice Manager, on 01638 675680 or email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org