Salaried GP required
1 day left
- Full Time
Salaried GP required at Holes Lane Surgery Warrington 4-6 sessions per week
Flexible start dates between September and October 2019
We are a long established family orientated high achieving PMS practice with 10500 patients situated in Woolston, 2 minutes’ drive from M6 Junction 21.
We are looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP for 4-6 sessions per week.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified GP’s are welcome.
We are a friendly and forward thinking practice whose aim is to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.
We up hold two long standing practice traditions.
1.We meet weekly on Friday lunch times, for out of practice lunch, debrief of the week and unwind.
2.We have an annual doctors away weekend first 2 weeks in January.
- The clinical team - 5 GP Partners, 1 salaried GP’s, 3 practice nurses, 1 clinical pharmacist, 1 GP Assistant and 1 HCA
- 1 GP is CCG long term conditions lead and GPSi in Cardiology
- 1 GP is a Governing Body member at Warrington CCG
- We are active members of the Phoenix federation and Central East Network
- CQC rating Good in all areas
- FY2 teaching practice
- System one software
- MyHealth / APP user
- £9,000 – 10,000 per session per annum depending on experience.
- Plus professional indemnity + NHS pension contribution + GMC fee +BMA fee.
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave.
- Support for developing a specialist interest.
We are a part of the leadership, moulding the exciting 5 year forward view in Warrington.
If you are interested in joining our team then please send your CV to Kim Witkiss Practice Manager via the apply click button.
Apply for Salaried GP required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly