Roodlane Medical part of HCA Healthcare UK
6, 8 or 10 sessions per week
HCA Healthcare UK is a leading private healthcare group that has been established for 50 years and has a network of world-class facilities. We offer our patients a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractic and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling.
As a GP with us, you can take personal pride in putting your patients first, with easy access to online clinical systems that put critical information and data at your fingertips. Days are split into half day General Practice sessions and half day Health Screening appointments to offer plenty of variety, in an exceptionally well organised setting.
Our GPs are trained and encouraged to tailor their care to our clients, devising individualised care plans with private and repeat prescriptions, travel advice and vaccinations, well-being support, complex care referrals, contraception, antenatal checks, laboratory checks and advanced screening tests, plus much more.
Our commitment to you
As an organisation, we’re committed to well-being, offering a variety of employee benefits including:
- Part-time hours with flexible start and finish times
- A hands-on, approachable, highly skilled, supportive management and wider practice team
- Ample time to care for our patients with appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours and protected admin time
- Free private medical health insurance
- Funded indemnity
- Private contributory pension for your long-term security
- Protected five days study leave per annum to support your professional development
- Opportunities to attend weekly CPD seminars with a vast range of specialist consultants
- A supportive, well-established, forward thinking culture that delivers excellence and rewards highly
At HCA Healthcare UK, we can offer you employment in a non-bureaucratic, supportive, stable, forward thinking culture that provides opportunities for specialist interests development, work-life flexibility and a service to be proud of.
Should you be an International applicant, we will also support you with Certificate of Sponsorships for Tier 2 visa, if required, and a package of relocation support.
Apply today to join the medical leaders in private healthcare, HCA Healthcare UK via the apply click button.