Consultant Physician in Care of the Elderly
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
We are looking for a Consultant Physician in Care of the Elderly to join Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board, working between Prince Charles Hospital & Ysbyty Cwm Cynon.
- Are Enthusiastic and Passionate about working with the Elderly
- An “out of box” thinker keen to develop innovative ideas
- Want to work in a forward looking hospital with a bunch of friendly dependable colleagues
- Looking to work in a beautiful part of Wales which offers a good work-life balance
- Are looking to have a mix of working in an Acute Hospital as well as Community Hospital
- Looking to develop a subspecialty interest in Community Geriatrics/Acute Frailty /Intermediate Care
- Are a friendly health board who consider the staff the most valuable asset.
- Promise to treat you with respect, dignity and to work together to maximise your potential.
- Design a job plan, together, offering at least 11 sessions to enable you to develop your expertise and interest
- We will develop a Care of the Elderly service which will be Neighbours envy, owner’s pride.
- We will Implement an working environment that will encourage the juniors to come and work and learn in the department
- Create a service that is going to offer holistic, integrated care maintaining the dignity and respect of all service users.
Come and Join us . You won’t regret it . That’s a Promise
To have a chat about the post, Wales and the Health board (or life in general), give me call on 01443 443583 – Dr Raja Biswas, Assistant Clinical Director.
To apply please click the apply button
Closing date: 22nd July 2019