- Full Time
This is a new post to provide enhanced quality care to persons with kidney disease. The post will also facilitate changes to the operational arrangements within the Regional Nephrology Unit to allow more effective clinical management of patients by nephrologists.
These arrangements include:
- Rapid assessment of acute kidney injury across the hospitals within the Trust
- Improved planning of renal care for persons with progressive chronic kidney disease
- Focus on needs of chronic Renal Replacement Therapy patients with promotion of home dialysis therapies
- Further physician support to the expanded transplant programme
- Enhanced clinical supervision of growing population of renal transplant recipients.
The post will be based at the Belfast City Hospital (BCH) with potential for designated sessions at satellite renal units and occasional commitments to the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
To apply, please click the apply button.