PARTNERSHIP/SALARIED GP VACANCY
Enthusiastic, forward thinking, 6-8 session partner required (salaried position would be considered) to replace retiring partner.
- Start date flexible for right candidate.
- Friendly, patient-centred, 3-partner practice working from own premises in leafy Cambridge suburbs, close to Addenbrookes Hospital.
- We maintain an above average income while considering good work/life balance important.
- Sabbatical opportunity available for partner position.
- GMS contract.
- We currently have 8,700 patients and with list size expanding we have commenced work on an extension to the practice which will provide 4 additional consultation rooms by the end of the summer.
- We are currently an undergraduate teaching practice and plan to take on GP VTS trainees over the next year.
Enquiries & informal visits welcome.
Closing date Friday 12th July
Interviews w/c 15th July.
For enquiries or to apply (sending CV & covering letter) please contact Dr Mark Abbas, GP Partner, Queen Edith Medical Practice 01223 247288 or click the apply button to apply.