Speciality Doctor – Neuro-Rehabilitation (Part Time / 4 days)
1 day left
- Part Time
We are currently seeking a Part Time Specialty Doctor-Neuro-Rehabilitation to join our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service at Blackheath Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre – South East London.
Do you have interest in Neuro-rehabilitation? We have a new exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a specialist multi-disciplinary team in the growing field of neuro-rehabilitation.
Blackheath Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre has two dedicated units: Thames Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit (16 beds), for patients with cognitive and neuro-behavioural problems, and the Heathside Neuro-disability Unit (18 beds), for patients requiring complex physical neuro-rehabilitation.
The centre is located at walking distance from central Greenwich with easy access to a vibrant community and local amenities, and good transport links. The service is committed to the delivery of high quality care and there are opportunities for involvement in clinical research.
Post-holder would be located mainly in the Heathside Neurodisability Unit and work alongside the Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine with some cross cover for the Thames Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit. There are no on-call commitments.
The post holder must hold:
- Full General Medical Council Registration MRCP equivalent or be a qualified General Practitioner equivalent desirable.
- Previous experience in Neuro-rehabilitation desirable
In return we offer you:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Indemnity insurance reimbursed on a monthly basis
- 30 days Annual Leave
- 10 days Professional Study Leave
- Sick Pay 3 months full and 3 months half sick pay from start date
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Opportunities for training and development
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident ‘CAN DO’ approach in all you do, please click apply button.
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group please visit our website.
Informal enquiries can be made to John Huntley, Hospital Director, on 0208 694 5436.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.