Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Local Medical Committee Ltd
With the forthcoming retirement of our long serving Chief Executive, an opportunity has arisen for his replacement.
- Full time, permanent position, following an initial six month probationary period
- Annual salary in the range of £115k-£125k plus generous pension contribution
- The post is based in Stevenage. However the job will require considerable working off-site particularly across Bedfordshire, Luton and Hertfordshire.
The priorities for this position will include:
- Leadership, responsibility & oversight for the delivery & continuity of all the roles & services of the LMC Ltd
- To act as a trusted figurehead and ensuring the that respect and professional standing of the LMC is maintained
- Ensuring the LMC and GPs are represented at the highest levels within the local strategic planning meetings and throughout the local health and social care community
The successful candidate will:
- Have intimate experience of and passion for general practice, and demonstrable political awareness within the context of the complex and rapidly changing NHS
- Have strong leadership skills and a record of delivery of clear outcomes
- Have business qualification and/or experience of running a successful business
- Have knowledge and proficiency in organisational, financial and clinical governance
The LMC is highly regarded by GPs, the wider local health and social care economy and nationally for:
- Leadership, responsibility and oversight
- A proactive, pragmatic, solution finding attitude and culture
- Taking a lead role in improving practice resilience, and addressing workforce and workload challenges faced by GPs
- Active participation in the delivery of innovation, and high quality general practice solutions
If you would like to join our inspirational, innovative and respected team, applications must be received by 9.00am on Monday 1 July 2019. Full information packs available from Sue Holloran: email@example.com or www.bedshertslmcs.org.uk Interviews will be held on 11 & 15 July 2019.