Consultant in Gastroenterology
Are you a brilliant Consultant in Gastroenterology?
If you are, we have a fabulous opportunity for you to join us here at Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust as we transform the way we deliver healthcare across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
We are on a journey to Brilliant and we can offer a wide range of fantastic benefits which will make your working life successful and rewarding whilst living in one of the most beautiful parts of the United Kingdom.
We can provide you with:
- A fully JAG accredited service in a recently refurbished unit consisting of 5 suites with a dedicated team
- A passionate team delivering brilliant care and providing a full bowel screening programme.
- An IBD Hub inclusive of an IBD Helpline which we anticipate will extend into a biologics Hub.
We need a visionary Clinical Leader with the passion to continue to develop our services but they need to bring exceptional leadership qualities to join our cohesive and innovative team. Your role will incorporate clinic and endoscopy; out of hours GI bleed commitment as well as inpatient workloads, giving an excellent amount of variety to the working day.
In return we can offer a range of exciting ways to enhance both your professional and personal life. We can give you:
- Access to excellent Research, Development and Innovation services
- National and International conference attendance
- Leadership development, coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working opportunities
- Teaching opportunities due to our excellent relationships with the University of Exeter Medical School - we would welcome any discussion about a senior honorary academic title with the medical school too.
If you’d like to visit and work with us, we can help you arrange a working ‘holiday’ to visit the hospital and meet the team. Travel and accommodation will be on us and we are sure that you’ll like it so much you’ll want to stay. We have a great relocation package and will help you, and your family, settle in our beautiful county.
To apply for this role or view further information please click the apply button and enter reference number: 156-MS-2051.
Closing date: 9th July 2019.
On behalf of the team I look forward to meeting you soon. Dr Joy Worthington - Email: email@example.com Alternatively please call: 01872 52489.