Haematology SHO Doctors
We are recruiting for Haematology SHO doctors
HCA UK at UCH – London
Join our world-class private healthcare medical team today on a part-time or full-time basis.
HCA Healthcare UK is the largest privately funded healthcare provider in the UK. 90% of our facilities have been rated as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC and we are determined to keep up that standard.
Our state-of-the-art facilities offer exceptional training and learning opportunities with access to the most advanced technologies.
Are you a GMC registered, specialist trained ST1 and above in haematology? Why not join us to advance your career in one of our facilities based in London (HCA UK at UCH)?
Here at HCA UK we encourage flexible working:
- Full-time contracts are 40 hours per week and part-time hours will be considered
- These roles cover Monday – Friday day shifts only with no nights or weekends
- 5 days study leave
- Private medical healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Contributory pension
- Onsite revalidation officer
- Guaranteed salary review
- If you wish to study further, our in-house learning academy can help you with your CPD and specialist interest
- Funding for PhDs, MD and MSc study
- We will also support you with Tier 2 Certificate of sponsorship if needed and relocation cost for international applicants
- A competitive salary
To apply, please click the apply button.