We are looking for an enthusiastic salaried doctor to work with us to help us maintain our high quality care.
- 6-8 Sessions available over 3 or 4 days as part of a friendly team, supported by ACPs and Practice Pharmacist in a market town setting
- A typical day would include morning and afternoon surgery generally with 0-2 visits per day
- We have a strongly supportive team environment and meet for coffee every morning
- We are a teaching practice and there is opportunity to become involved in debriefs and supervision of registrars, trainee ACPs and medical students
- We are part of a well established PCN and at present we provide two evening telephone sessions per week until 8pm which we share between doctors
- We work hard to manage variations in patient demand and urgent appointments to provide a satisfying and sustainable workload
- The surgery is open from 8am-6.30pm Monday to Friday
- Morning surgeries from 8:30am – 11am
- Evening surgeries 3.20pm-17.30
- We provide extended access 2 evenings per week until 8pm
- We split the on call day into Morning and Afternoon, and share on calls pro-rata
- We offer mainly 10minute appointments, but also offer telephone access, and patients can contact us by online access.
The pay back
- Competitive salary in line with BMA guidelines and dependent on experience
- 30d annual leave and bank holidays
- CPD time (pro rata)
- We are looking for a doctor who would like to be part of a team in a semi-rural training practice. There is scope to accommodate areas of particular interest or skill
- A post is available to start immediately, but we would also wait for the right candidate if still in training
Applications by 30th June 2019.
If you would like to apply for the job, make an informal practice visit or have any other queries please get in touch with Linda Cross, Practice Manager via the apply click button.