Salaried GP Posts
Salaried GP Posts in central Norwich Health Centre
Here at NPL we offer a unique opportunity to work within a modern, dynamic service as part of a friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team. We offer a learning environment where continuous professional development is encouraged and supported and will allow you to reach your potential within an innovative and forward thinking organisation.
We offer successful candidates a competitive salary, relocation package, excellent working conditions and of course the benefits of the NHS pension scheme. We also offer;
- 4-10 sessions per week (37.5 hours per week wte)
- 12 minute appointments
- 6 weeks' annual leave, pro rata, plus bank holidays
- 5 days' study leave per annum, pro rata
- Payment of up to 50% towards indemnity costs
- Supportive and pro-active management team
- Excellent clinical support administrators
- Forward thinking practice with a Mental Health Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist on site.
- Access to Educational funding and accredited training and development opportunities in areas of special interest (Personal funding ranging from 5k to 25k to undertake education qualification and paid release for study )
- Access to coaching and mentoring programme
- Opportunities to be involved in wider GP leadership roles across the Norfolk and Waveney STP
For further information or a discussion about the posts on offer please contact Chief Operations Officer Donna Laws-Chapman on 01603 677 500
To apply send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com or click the Apply button.